- 0 1380
- Live Preview
Rubix is a responsive, webapp, admin template powered by Facebook's ReactJS and Bootstrap. It has a huge collection of composable React UI components (most of the Bootstrap components have been ported to React). We have also included an aesthetically beautiful, hand-crafted, touch-enabled charting library called Rubix Charts created exclusively for this template.
We also make use of SASS preprocessor for CSS (includes mixins for creating your own color schemes and themes) and Webpack for managing and automating the asset pipeline. Rubix also includes the awesome rtlcss module for generating RTL stylesheets.
Localization/Internationalization is powered by Mozilla's L20n library which aims to be a developer friendly framework that places languages in the localizer's hand to create better translations.
Rubix makes no assumptions about your backend (use Python/PHP/Ruby/Node etc). However, for automating builds, Rubix uses Node.JS.
Currently we provide the following native integrations:
- Redux + GraphQL
- Relay + GraphQL
- Laravel 5.1 LTS
- Meteor v1.4
- Ruby on Rails v5.0.0
- ASP .NET
- Plain HTML version
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 4.0.0
- Flask Integration
We have provided extensive documentation and will keep the documentation updated alongwith version releases/bug fixes.
- Develop Universal Apps
- Responsive layout (desktops/mobiles/tablets)
- Boxed/Fixed/Static/Fluid views
- Bi-di support (LTR/RTL)
- Built with Bootstrap 3.x and ReactJS 15.x
- Multiple themes
- Localization/Internationalization powered by Mozilla L20n
- Demo locale examples: English - U.S, French, Italian, German, Arabic and Chinese
- Hash-based navigation powered by React Router
- Awesome custom charting library - Rubix Charts
- Panels - Create complex layouts in addition to Twitter's grid
- Timelines (Static and Interactive)
- Gallery/Social/Blog pages
- Multiple sidebars (offcanvas)
- Codemirror code editing
- Trumbowyg Editor
- Hubspot Vex Modal and Messenger
- Ion Slider and Tab
- Datatables and Tablesaw
- Nestable Lists
- Dropzone file upload
- Image cropping using jCrop
- and much more...
- Bootstrap - CSS Frontend Framework.
- Mozilla L20n - A developer-friendly framework that places language in localizer's hands.
- React Router - A complete routing solution for React.js.
- React Hot Loader - Live edit React components without unmounting or losing their state.
- React Responsive - Media queries in your React JSX files for responsive design.
- D3.JS - Data-driven Documents.
- Modernizr - Feature detection library for HTML5/CSS3.
- html5shiv - HTML5 IE enabling script.
- EventEmitter2 - EventEmitter for the Browser.
- jQuery UI - jQuery based user-interface framework.
- Timeline JS - Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy and intuitive to use.
- jQuery Knob - Nice, downward compatible, touchable, jQuery dial.
- Hubspot Vex - Dialogs for the 21st century.
- Hubspot Pace - Automatic page load progress bar.
- Hubspot Messenger - Client-side growl-like notifications with actions and auto-retry.
- Perfect Scrollbar - Tiny but perfect jQuery scrollbar plugin.
- Ion Tabs - Easy and well done tabs with many options and skin support.
- Ion rangeSlider - jQuery range slider with skin support.
- Bootstrap Slider - Slider for Bootstrap.
- Sparklines - jQuery based sparklines library.
- Select2 - Select2 is a jQuery based replacement for select boxes. It supports searching, remote data sets, and infinite scrolling of results.
- X-Editable - In-place editing with Twitter Bootstrap.
- jQuery Steps - An all-in-one wizard plugin that is extremely flexible, compact and feature-rich.
- jQuery Validate - Makes client-side validation easy.
- Tablesaw - Responsive Tables with column toggling and sorting.
- Datatables - Table plug-in for jQuery.
- Fullcalendar - Full-sized jQuery calendar plugin.
- Nestable - Drag & drop hierarchical list with mouse and touch compatibility.
- Dropzone - DropzoneJS is an open source library that provides drag'n'drop file uploads with image previews.
- jCrop - Jcrop is the quick and easy way to add image cropping functionality to your web application.
- Bootstrap Datetimepicker - Date/time picker widget for Twitter Bootstrap v3.
- Blueimp Gallery - Touch-enabled, responsive and customizable image & video gallery, carousel and lightbox, optimized for both mobile and desktop web browsers.
- ChartJS - Simple, clean and engaging charts for designers and developers.
- C3.JS - D3-based reusable chart library.
- gmaps.js - google maps api with less pain and more fun.
- Trumbowyg - A lightweight WYSIWYG editor.
- Morris - Good looking charts using RaphaelJS.
- PrismJS - Syntax highlighter.
- Switchery - iOS 7 style switches for your checkboxes.
Credits (Font Icons):
- GoSquared 2600 Flags Icon Set
- Feather Icons
- Outlined icons
- ikons by Piotr Kwiatkowski
- Icon pack vol 1 - Petras Nargela
Have got any features or ideas in mind? Send us a mail at Support or contact us via the Comments section.
|Category:||Admin & Dashboards|
|Tags:||admin, bootstrap, dashboard, graphql, laravel, meteor, rails, reactjs, redux, relay|